Friday, May 11, 2018

Growing like a Weed

I love how inquisitive this cute boy is getting. He loves being read to and I'm always surprised how long books keep his attention.
He also LOVES looking at himself in mirrors. It's probably his favorite thing right now. He'll sit there and talk to himself and smile from ear to ear for over 5 minutes. It's adorable.
We also got our first laugh out of Hunt! I was blowing raspberries on his stomach and tickling him and he totally laughed! So much fun! 
I think he might be teething also because he is super drooly and always chewing on soemething..usually his hands. He's been gagging himself lately by shoving his fingers or entire hand down his throat. He can sit up in his bumbo pretty well and prefers that to laying down.
He is growing so fast but there's much to look forward to. Being his mom is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simplify

It's finally Christmas season, my favorite time of the year! It always seems to go by too fast. And that may be because of how much I t...