Tuesday, May 8, 2018

First Timer

A lot of firsts for Hunt the past couple weeks! First Easter. First Easter Pageant. First trip to Taylor. First time at the movies (it was tear free). First wedding. First time swimming in the pool, which was a success! First retirement party (at Leisure World of course). First trip to the cabin. (Grandpa bought the Strawberry cabin from Darlene and Nolan!) First graduation (Melissa graduated from nursing school). And more! It's been quite the adventure with such a little baby but I love it. Being a mom is the best.
Travis finishes school tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited! It will be so nice to have him home before bedtime every night. Plus he needs a break. He works so hard for our family. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simplify

It's finally Christmas season, my favorite time of the year! It always seems to go by too fast. And that may be because of how much I t...