Sunday, November 13, 2016

What Matters Most


I came across this video the other day and love the message that President Monson shares with us. With the busy changes of our lives, we need to focus on what matters most. And that thing is family. Families are forever and we need to treat them as so. I too often get caught up in my own selfish wants and neglect those around me who need my love and friendship. I need to sacrifice some of my own time and in turn, let the spirit guide my actions. I also love the quote President Monson included by Shakespeare, "They do not love, that do not show their love." Go express your love for a family member or a friend. It need not be in person. A phone call, a text, a note or letter work just as well. It doesn't take much time or effort but it does make a difference and it does matter. "Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simplify

It's finally Christmas season, my favorite time of the year! It always seems to go by too fast. And that may be because of how much I t...