Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Oh Baby

So much has happened in so little time!
The biggest and most exciting being the little boy growing inside of me!
I found out about this little guy one Fast Sunday morning when I decided to take a pregnancy test..you know, just in case I still needed to eat breakfast for my growing baby (sounds selfish I know, but my actions weren't entirely egocentric). The amazing part..it was positive. I took another. Again positive. Ahhh! I can't even convey the feelings I had. Travis was at the Randolph center at the time and I wanted to call and tell him soooo badly but I also wanted it to be in person so I held my tongue until we got home from Sacrament meeting (Trav felt sick and I was about ready to explode with excitement so we left after one hour of church that Sunday). I told him I was fasting for our baby and gave him a card that said happy early Father's Day with the pregnancy test inside. He was so excited and so sweet. I still cherish those moments and that love that we felt for one another and our baby.
Thanksgiving in Lakeside. Love my trav.
 Getting crafty with mom's cricut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simplify

It's finally Christmas season, my favorite time of the year! It always seems to go by too fast. And that may be because of how much I t...