Saturday, November 11, 2017

Good Morning AZ

Starting the day off with a beautiful view of the Superstitions. Today is our annual Flat Iron Stake hike. Travis and I were assigned to be on the committee and got to be here bright and early at 6am. I was planning on hiking a small portion of the hike but ended up being posted at the sign-in/out sheet instead because someone didn't show up. Not the worst thing other than I now have hours to myself with nothing to do..hence this post. 
The days are flying by now. I have just 3 weeks of work left, one of those weeks being Thanksgiving with 3 days off, Hallelujah. And after that it's more holidays, our anniversary and before we know it, baby time. Crazay. 
As much as I loathe waking up early, its always nice to be up before the sun is and enjoy the quietness of the morning. Here's to many more early mornings..though likely not as quiet as today was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simplify

It's finally Christmas season, my favorite time of the year! It always seems to go by too fast. And that may be because of how much I t...