Friday, February 2, 2018

Final Countdown

Thank goodness for car beepers. I felt like an old person trying to find my car in the Walmart parking lot tonight. I blame pregnancy brain..mostly because I can't use that excuse for very much longer. Due date is in ONE WEEK!!! And hopefully he comes sooner than that! We finally got his carseat today! Better late than on the way to the hospital right?

Emilee took some maternity pictures for us Sunday and they turned out so cute! I can finally see the chubbiness in my face in these pictures..come on baby. Anywho, here's to hopefully the last post before we add a new member to our family!




Just a few of my favorites❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simplify

It's finally Christmas season, my favorite time of the year! It always seems to go by too fast. And that may be because of how much I t...