Saturday, August 10, 2019

Our Savior's Love

I feel like I post a lot about hard days, but the reason I do is to show our Savior's love for us. To show how quickly our Savior can answer our prayers and calm our fears.
I'm so grateful for a Heavenly Father who is aware of me and my needs and my feelings. I received a phone call today right when I needed it with a compliment that picked me up in the way I needed. Then I read through some journal entries that gave me strength and courage to be who I am and to be better.
I know that our Savior is aware of each and every one of us and I'm grateful for His presence in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simplify

It's finally Christmas season, my favorite time of the year! It always seems to go by too fast. And that may be because of how much I t...