Friday, July 1, 2016

Adventures of Jackson

Woah. The past month has been a blur. From rafting trips to scenic flights to horseback rides to hot spring floats to national park visits we've about done it all. And the pictures are the best part so I'm going to just let them do most of the talking.
Trav and I decided that the most beautiful place we've been to thus far...pending death canyon....is strawberry creek. The pictures don't do it any justice, but it's gorgeous.
Now Death Canyon...may be the ultimate winner(although we covered way more mileage and actually hiked it as opposed to Strawberry creek so it's not really a fair judgement). Lets just call it a tie and say there's some serious beauty here in Jackson. You've just got to get out and find it. That's one thing I wish was a little more synchronized with Travis and I...free time. Lately our schedules have been complete opposite of each other. So that's lame. But luckily we still find time to explore and hang out together. Now I'll shut up and show you the good stuff.
                                     
And now you see why it's called the snake river..
New Star Valley Temple

STRAWERRY CREEK
My little boy..playing with ants


YELLOWSTONE

MESA FALLS

GRANITE HOT SPRINGS(or the road to it)

DEATH VALLEY
Tell me this picture doesn't scare you a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simplify

It's finally Christmas season, my favorite time of the year! It always seems to go by too fast. And that may be because of how much I t...