Thursday, November 17, 2016

AZ

A couple weeks ago, we were able to go and spend time in Arizona. We originally planned the trip to attend Brock's wedding but extended it a little longer so that we could see family in both Taylor and Mesa. It was a whirlwind of activities trying to say hi to everyone and attend every activity, but I loved every minute of it. On Halloween, I convinced Travis to dress up with me so we could get $3 burritos from Chipotle. After a few unsuccessful costume ideas, he allowed me to paint his face like an avatar(the blue people). I'd say it turned out pretty good. We ran into Jayrod who ate dinner with us and the fam and then we spent the rest of the night hanging out at Jon and Emilee's with family. Jaylee was terrified of Travis and I because of our face paint. She literally started crying when we walked in the door. I guess it was too good of a job ha.
At the end of the night Travis went upstairs to remove the paint and makeup from his face. He came down informing us that what he thought was makeup remover turned out to be nail polish remover..and subsequently his face was burning. Poor thing.

Back in Rexburg, we were pretty anxious to get the rodeo put back together and running. After hours and hours of working on the car with Trav, I understand why mechanics can have such dirty mouths. It is frustrating! We finally got it fixed, thank goodness. Now I just need to practice driving it..

Thanksgiving is in 7 days, a week, exactly! And Christmas is in 38! Travis thinks I'm crazy for decorating for Christmas already, but we're only going to be here in Rexburg for another few weeks so I want to take advantage it! What we need is a tree...that will be the goal for this next week. Get ourselves a Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simplify

It's finally Christmas season, my favorite time of the year! It always seems to go by too fast. And that may be because of how much I t...