Sunday, April 29, 2018

Party Party

You know it's a good day when your husband comes home with the sword he found in the parking lot at work.
Haha Travis was so excited. I love his childlike wonder and energy.

We got to party at Melissa's baby shower this past weekend which was adorable as expected. It will be so fun to have cousins so close to each other in age.
Travis took me to a concert at tempe market place Thursday night. They had Sir Sly playing for free which was pretty cool considering how big they've gotten recently. They were an interesting band. Good, just had a strange sound for sure. We left Hunt with Kristin during the concert and though it was nice to just be with Travis, we both missed him so much. It's a weird thing that i didn't truly understand until I had my own baby. No matter how tiresome your child is during the day, you can't stand being apart from them for very long.
We just love him to pieces and would do anything for him.
Snephanie's golden scholar ceremony. Afterwards, we convinced all her friends to ditch lunch and come eat with us at cafe rio. Funny how parents change as they grow older. My mom wouldn't have encouraged that when I was in school haha.
Sirsly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simplify

It's finally Christmas season, my favorite time of the year! It always seems to go by too fast. And that may be because of how much I t...