Friday, September 16, 2016

Rexie-burg

Week one of officially living in Rexburg has come and gone. And we've already had to turn on our heater....am I just a wimp or is it really that cold? (According to Travis I'm a wimp...but he never gets cold so his opinion doesn't count)
We got everything moved in thanks to Travis' father and his truck and trailer. Church is great, school is good(except for the annoying orientation stuff) and life is wonderful.
Travis had to go work tonight for Salt Lake Express. He has to stay overnight in Dubois since it's a charter. I considered driving there to hang out with him tomorrow before work but decided it wasn't really worth all the driving for the time. This is actually the first night since we've been married...8months...that we've slept apart from each other. Crazy to think about. I miss him. Hopefully he doesn't have too many overnight gigs. But at least he has a job, for that I'm thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simplify

It's finally Christmas season, my favorite time of the year! It always seems to go by too fast. And that may be because of how much I t...