Wednesday, December 18, 2013

T-minus 15 hours

Where did the time go?! It seems like just yesterday I was unpacking this suitcase and now here i am packing it all back up. I'm gunna miss this place, that's for sure. Especially my kids. I wish I could see them again just one more time. It was heartbreaking to see their little faces in tears on monday when we left for the last time. I'm gunna miss my little chinese babies, but I'm so grateful for the opportunity I had to come here and teach them. Its been an amazing experience. The food, the culture, the people, the places, the friends...there's been some great memories made here. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

But man am I excited to come home!! I've missed my family so much and I can't wait for some real food!! I'm tired of eating rice every single day. I'm ready for a big burrito or taco with a cold glass of milk...mmm. Its been a good four months. Thanks for the memories china.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simplify

It's finally Christmas season, my favorite time of the year! It always seems to go by too fast. And that may be because of how much I t...