Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Home Alone

Tuesday
I got yesterday morning around 10:30. Gross, I know. But I didn't go to bed till about 4 the night before so it wasn't really that bad. Apparently nobody woke us up that morning, because when I got out of bed no one was home. So we didn't have to teach yesterday, which was fine by me. I was exhausted! Since it was already almost lunchtime, we got ready real quick and walked down to kaiyin for lunch. In the cafeteria, we met up with brooke and hayden and ben and kim and decided to go check out the vangarde shopping plaza. Its basically like a big Walmart. There's a ton of good food for cheap. We found all these delicious chocolates that were only like 1 yuan each so we bought a few of those. And there were fresh, warm donuts for only 1 yuan(which if you do the math is only about 17 cents). I also found some cold cows milk!! It didn't taste exactly like the milk back at home but its the best I've found anywhere so far. Normally its either warm or soy milk, so this was a pretty exciting find!
That night i was in the mood for a christmas movie so we went over to hayden and brookes and watched home alone. I can't wait till christmas!! I miss christmas lights and cold weather and all the treats and smells...mmm :)) I love christmas time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simplify

It's finally Christmas season, my favorite time of the year! It always seems to go by too fast. And that may be because of how much I t...