Saturday, September 7, 2013

PICTURES!!!!


Rainy day
Chinese smoothie

Cute little river along the street by our house

First Squatter...nasty things.
We got stuck in the pouring rain one day and ended up playing in it :) So much fun!


Dumplings in soup..deeeelicious! These are like one of my favorite things I've had! I want to try fried dumplings! One of our coordinators raini  taught me how to say it in Chinese. 

Crazy Bus rides
We went out to eat dinner at some restaurant..let's just say I'm not ordering from pictures again anytime soon ha :P

They have really weird shirts here that make no sense..haha
Camille on James' scooter. We all got rides home after playing soccer at kaiyen school :)


Our whole group of teachers :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Simplify

It's finally Christmas season, my favorite time of the year! It always seems to go by too fast. And that may be because of how much I t...