Did some exploring this weekend along with a photoshoot as seen below. This is the first time I've actually experienced a true Fall and I'm loving it! Stumbled upon our first snow of the season up in the Targhee forest. The tree tops were frosted and the ground had a light layer of fresh snow...it was magical really. Too bad it can't stay like this for the rest of the year.
Saturday, October 22, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Simplify
It's finally Christmas season, my favorite time of the year! It always seems to go by too fast. And that may be because of how much I t...
-
I love to document. Travis hates it sometimes because the pictures aren't always the most flattering or timely but they usually make fo...
-
Here are a bunch of posts mushed together. Its been hard to find time to post lately so I've been writing in a note and saving it. Sorr...
-
I came across this video the other day and love the message that President Monson shares with us. With the busy changes of our lives, we n...
No comments:
Post a Comment